Fusco & Orsini Insurance Services

What is Ordinance or Law?

Property insurance covering improvements to the property that must be legally made to comply with building codes. For example, if your building needs upgraded electrical systems.

Michael is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.